1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Nero/Winamp print out mp3 list?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by dmcd, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dmcd

dmcd Thread Starter

hello, I use windows XP - is there anyway with either Nero or Winamp that I can print out my MP3 list?

2. ecarter

ecarter

Hi. dmcd. I don,t know about Nero or Winamp but a program called "printfolder"does a great job. go to
    www.sofotex.com and in the searchbar type printfolder and download Printfolder 1.2. It's very easy to use.

3. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You can print to a text file the song listing, I do that whenever I burn a CD.

5. dmcd

dmcd Thread Starter

thank you everyone!.......problem is now solved

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

FYI: Winamp2 has a function where you can export your list as a HTML file. From there you can print it out. Winamp3 seems not to have that function :(

7. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

IMO, WinAmp3 was a total loser. It never functioned as well as WinAmp2, hopefully they'll get the new one right, but I'm still using version 2. :)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/188078