1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Netgear wireless router stopped working

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Jimmy_Skitz, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jimmy_Skitz

Jimmy_Skitz Thread Starter

Hello,
    Have a Netgear N150 wireless router. it had previously worked fine but now doesn't connect to by modem can anyone help? my operating system is Windows 7

I have another pc and ps3 that are connecting so its not the modem.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Reset the router to factory default settings and try again. What exactly happens or doesn't happen?

What is the brand and model of your modem?

3. Jimmy_Skitz

nothing happened when i open the web browser it just says cant load page, "server not found" message

its a D-Link modem, can't find a model number but ISP is sky broadband

4. Mohhand

Mohhand

Try typing this into your browser 192.168.1.1 and look in the settings! If that doesn't work call Sky BroadBand there phone number is 08442 414 141

5. Jimmy_Skitz

as i said before, its not the sky modem as i have another pc and a ps3 that are still connecting to it, it seems to be a problem with my net gear adapter

6. Jimmy_Skitz

having rang sky, spent half an hour on the phone with everything not working finally just said system restore back a couple of days and every things working again

7. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    You can mark this solved using the [​IMG] button at the upper left of the page.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970075

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice