Solved: network problem not accessing another computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnthefinch11

I'm having a problem networking two computers togather i'm using a crossover cable. I have done this alot, but ran into a problem. Usually I can just give it common workgroup and static ips and make one of the computers the defualt gateway. It seems that its working pop's up with a username and password logon. but it's not working just keeps popping up with the same popup screen. So I made a common admin on both computers, and same password. It's a unneeded step but i'm just troubleshooting. If anyone has any ideas and could help I would be thankful

johnthefinch11

fix the problem, if your having the same problem message me and i'll help but it's a very long process so i'm not going to type it in here

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online