Solved: New board won't fire up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

infojunky50

I'm replacing the motherboard in a computer that the PS died in. I got a new PS, new mobo, tested the CPU and RAM, both ok. I plugged in the monitor, power supply, RAM, to test it (per directions from a repair guy) before I installed everything and nothing happens at all. It has integrated graphics. Could the PS be a dud? Shouldn't the fan in it at least come on?

crjdriver

This might seem like a silly question however how did you switch on the board? Did you jump the pw switch pins on the board?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts