[SOLVED] New Email Notice In Outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

topazbest

HOw do I set the option to have OUTLOOK alert me when new email shows in my mailbox. I spend a lot of time on ebay, and would like to be alerted whenever new email shows. Is there a way to do this?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
On the Tools menu, click Options.

Click the Preferences tab, and then click E-Mail Options.

Select or clear the Display a notification message when new mail arrives check box.
Note You can also play a sound or change the mouse cursor when messages arrive. On the Tools menu, click Options; click Preferences, click E-Mail Options, click Advanced E-Mail Options, and then under When new items arrive, select the options you want.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
:) Just did a cut and paste from the Help file located there....wish they were all this easy :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online