Solved: No folders in save file box

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wodniw

When scanning an article and trying browse to choose the folderto save to the browse dialog box is completely blank is this likely to be and epson problem or windows thanks for any info

You should use File and Save As to save a copy of the page, which may not show any files and is okay.

Is The Pic For "Browse For Folder" Incomplete ( Cut From The Bottom).. Is There Anything Else In the Pic ..

Try This

Start > Run > regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll
Start > Run > regsvr32 /i browseui.dll

wodniw

Hi No it is complete Just my hurried cropping . nothing works on it ie make new folder
What will happen If i try your suggestion and which one do I use . Bit uncertain if windows throws up any questions

We Are Just Try To Register These 2 Dlls

Start > Run > regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll
Start > Run > regsvr32 /i browseui.dll

You Should Get A Message Like This

DllRegisterServer and DllInstall in XXX.dll succeeded.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online