Solved: no messenger on facebook page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

whitecross

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3893 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1722 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 285363 MB, Free - 215274 MB; D: Total - 15616 MB, Free - 1727 MB; E: Total - 4055 MB, Free - 4040 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1668
Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

i am using mozilla firefox i turned on messenger to contact friends on my facebook page and keep getting the message that " You're not connected to Messenger. Please check your Internet connection and try again." no matter what i do turn it off ,turn it on ,log out ,restart ,etc makes no difference ,everything else is fine ,apart from trying to get rid of ," advanced system optimzer " thank you ,

Are you using the built in chat function on Facebook where you are in Firefox or the messenger desktop program that is installed on Windows?

Also, what do you mean getting rid of advanced system optimizer? When does this occur? And what does it say?

whitecross

thank you for your reply ,i tried both ,but nothing seems to work ,that other software i downloaded last year to clean up laptop paid for a year ,its not needed now as subscription was not renewed ,and i tried to remove it without success

dustyjay

Jay
Try downloading Revo Uninstaller to uninstall the unwanted program. Revo will give you a choice of the Free version or the Pro Version. Either one works well with windows 8.

whitecross

hi i installed messenger in windows ,firefox ,now when i log in to facebook i get the message you are not logged in ,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online