Solved: no picture details

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

icemn45

i have windows xp. i used to be able to go into my pictures files and when my cursor was over a picture, a small window would open and it would have all the information about the picture file. date, time taken, even what camera took it. it no longer appears, can anyone tell me what happened? y it is gone? and how do i get it back? thx in advance

icemn45, Checkmark these settings in Folder Options>View tab.

Display the file size information in folder tips.

Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items.

Click Apply/OK.

Tufenuf

icemn45

awesome, it works!!! thank you so much. now the real question, not that it matters because i can fix it if it happens again; is how did it happen?

awesome, it works!!! thank you so much. now the real question, not that it matters because i can fix it if it happens again; is how did it happen?
icemn45, Either you or someone else made some changes in the View tab of Folder Options or it was just a glitch that can happen sometimes. It's really hard to say but I'm glad it's corrected. You can mark this thread "Solved" using the button at the upper left of your first post.

Tufenuf

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online