1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Nod32 Eset Uninstall issues

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Kirsten7767, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten7767

Kirsten7767 Thread Starter

When I try and uninstall Eset, it tells me that I do not have sufficient privileges or administrative properties, I AM the admin... how do I get rid of it?! its taking up a stupid amount of space and refuses to update, activate, run or open.

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

3. Kirsten7767

Kirsten7767 Thread Starter

Their Tech support has done nothing but make matters worse, the massive chunck of eset that was "apparently" removed REFUSES to leave my computer is running worse than my old computer did (the stupid thing was 22 years old and had less than 10gigs of TOTAL harddrive space avaliable) this is unacceptable I cant be doing homework much less entertain myself on my computer with it running like this. how do I get rid of a program that even the Eset remover wont remove?

Note: I have tried using Revo, I have tried deleting registry keys pertaining to ESET and I have tried seek and destroy type deletion, but all come up with the same response "you do not have sufficient privileges/rights to remove/modify this file."

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/913989

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice