1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Nokia 201

Discussion in 'Other Mobile Devices' started by Allan Murray, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Allan Murray

Allan Murray Thread Starter

I have just purchased a new mobile phone, a modest Nokia 01, to replace my very ancient mobile phone, which I have had for many years. Needless to say, I am so out of touch with modern mobiles that I am finding it quite difficult to learn to use the new one. The manual seems to assume more knowledge than I have, but I will slowly get there. I had hoped that the new phone would be able to store not only all my phone numbers, but addresses as well. I am disappointed to find out that it cannot do this. However it does have a memory card slot. Can use this to store contact addresses as well as phone numbers? If so is it simple and convenient to do this or is it not? Allan.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058089