Solved: Norton Ghost Clicks Off Every Few Minutes During Backup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hulk701

Banned
Hey Gang,

I'm using Ghost 2003 with Win98Se. When I do a backup, Ghost clicks off every 1 minute.

If I wiggle the mouse it clicks back on, but while its down it stops all acitivity.

This means I have to be in front of the computer every minute to wiggle the mouse in order to do a complete backup.

It didn't always do this. Can anyone enlighten me as to what I should do to fix this?

Thanks,

HULK!:(

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Well, GHOST 2003 is running under MS-DOS when it's doing a backup, so it won't be a Windows setting. I'd start by checking for some sleep options in the BIOS settings.

Hulk701

Banned
JohnWill said:
Well, GHOST 2003 is running under MS-DOS when it's doing a backup, so it won't be a Windows setting. I'd start by checking for some sleep options in the BIOS settings.

You're the MAN..

Thanks again

HULK!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online