Solved: norton

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chippynut

I desperately need to uninstall norton security's from a one day old laptop, i have spent hours trying i cannot get on to the web with that pc, any ideas please.

DoubleHelix

Banned
Check the versions of software it removes. It does not, for example, remove Norton Internet Security 2009 or 2010.

Thanks DoubleHelix, Here's a list of what it will do.

Here are some key features of "Norton Removal Tool":

· Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
· Norton AntiVirus 2003 through 2007.2
· Ghost 2003, Ghost Version 9.0 and 10.0
· Norton GoBack 3.1 through 4.2
· Norton Internet Security 2003 through 2007.2
· Norton Password Manager
· Norton Personal Firewall 2003 through 2006
· Norton SystemWorks 2003 through 2007
· Norton Confidential Online 2007
· Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack
· Norton Save and Restore 1.0
· Norton 360

chippynut

Sorry about being so slow on answering all the help to my thread but we had a power cut for half a day and it played hell with my wireless modem and cleared some info of both my pc and net gear, I will mark this down as solved as i used the above info to get rid of norton, Thanks.(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online