Solved: Nortons anti Spam has Broken Outlook Express

• Thread starter Deletedmember174514
  • Start date
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
D

Deletedmember174514

Does anyone know why after installing nortons anti spam 2004 i can no longer send or recive mail but if i turn it off i can then recive mail again.

Uninstall Norton. Seriously. There are tons of free tools on this site and in sig's that can help you protect your computer. I, and everyone in my IT dept, will never install Norton. Use McAfee if you insist on purchasing AV.

D

Deletedmember174514

I e mailed nortons and they said that they are aware of a clash between NAS and AVG there only advice was to uninstall AVG and leave my computer exposed. cheers for your help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online