1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Not receiving email!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Shan329, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Shan329

Shan329 Thread Starter

I downloaded Incedimail, didn't like it and removed it. When I log in to my email it still says no new messages. This is what it said when I had the incedimail installed. The email is still being rerouted. I need help please!!!!!!!!:(

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

E-mail can't be routed to an application that doesn't exist on your computer and that isn't used. I assume you're logging into your e-mail account using the web, right?

3. Shan329

Shan329 Thread Starter

Yes, okay I'm receiving emails now, but all the messages I had prior to removing the incredimail are gone. Is there any way to retrieve them?

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

If you didn't choose the option to leave the messages on the server (which it sounds like you didn't), then no, you can't get them back into your account online. They're in Incredimail's data files.

5. Shan329

Shan329 Thread Starter

I downloaded the software again and got my emails back, how can I move them to my Comcast email so I can remove the incredimail?

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

If by "Comcast mail" you're referring to the way you access your account through your web browser, you can't move them there from Incredimail. You'd have to forward them to yourself, after configuring it to leave the messages on the server.

7. Shan329

Shan329 Thread Starter

How do I do that?

8. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Do what? Forward them to yourself? Open the message, click Forward, type your Comcast e-mail address in the To: field, and click send. Repeat for each message.

As for leaving them on the server, I have no idea. I don't use Incredimail. My guess is there's a help file somewhere in the app, or there's an option in the account configuration. If you need specific instructions, either run a Google search or wait for someone to post them.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594195

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice