1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Not receiving emails from 1 person, but am from all others in microsoft outlo

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by suziebr, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suziebr

suziebr Thread Starter

I got a new Acer laptop in mid-Dec 2010. I've always received emails without problems from everyone. I realized yesterday that I'm not receiving emails from 1 business (only), but am from everyone else. I had the business send over the emails 2 different times to my regular comcast.net email and also another email account I have through a local internet provider. The email was not received at either account through my new laptop. I have Windows 7 on the new laptop (which I had XP on the old laptop), and use Microsoft outlook 2010 on the new and the old laptops for emails.

I've added the email extension to receive all emails in the spam folder and filters from that business, but have gotten nothing.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. suziebr

suziebr Thread Starter

After having email sent to a different computer, the same thing occurred. After a few hours, I finally received these emails. I'm thinking there was something wrong with the sender's email account, so problem is now resolved.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972354

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice