Solved: not very responsive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gmcsierra99

Banned
my bomputer isnt responsive at all. when i click my browser to go on the internet, scroll down pages and type it will freeze for a little while then load. it takes about 15 seconds for it to go. have no idea whats making this do this, help would be appreciated.

blues_harp28

Hi..try cleaning out temp files and cookies..
In IE tools>internet options>delete temp and cookies..
Place check mark in Delete all offline content..click ok.
Under programs>click reset all web settings..

blues_harp28

Hi..reading some of your past threads....
All that I would say has been said before..many times..also you haven't replied to someone helping you.."low disk space"..
Best to solve one problem before starting another..as the problems may well be related..
;):)

gmcsierra99

Banned
i dont think the computer responding has to do with low disk space, but it might, i wouldnt know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online