Solved: Not Working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

**__**

I have a game called "Mazlo's Volume 2 Animated Spelling Adventure" I'm trying to run, but I keep on getting an error message saying: " Script Error: Handler not defined " and at the bottom it says: " #EventQ ". Then there are two buttons at the bottom of the dialogue, one is " Quit " and the other one is " Continue " . It says on the disk it's for Mac, Win 3.1, and Win95. I had Windows 98 and it worked but why doesn't it work for my XP Pro???? :confused: :confused:

How do I fix this Problem??????

Windows XP Pro.

Simple, no DOS in XP. Try compatability mode. If that doesn't work you are back to DOS emulation which I haven't played with. I do know there is one emulator called DosBox but I haven't tried it.

Right click on the icon (of the program your trying to run) and goto properties
Click on the compatiblity ; check the box to run in compatibliy with: win95 see if that works.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online