1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: noyb and signalpunch need your help with a dts conversion

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by bebble241, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bebble241

bebble241 Thread Starter

Noyb you have helped me before and did an exceptional job at that. I see there is also a new kid on the block signalpunch since my last time here. Surely one of you two dts gurus can help me again this time around.

Have too pictures. Need the letters in white digitized to go onto a hat front and it will be raised so the stitch count will have to be high I believe. The sizes are shown on the second picture in correlation to how I would like it to look on the hat front.

thanks in advance. appreciate it

Attached Files:

2. SignalPunch

SignalPunch

I can understand not wanting to pay over $70 for a cap but both of those are logos on caps sold by AZS.

3. bebble241

bebble241 Thread Starter

signalpunch yes sold by them. One font is copywritten by balmain and the other by versace.

Does this mean you cannot or will not assist me? because I am duplicating a duplicated image?

4. SignalPunch

SignalPunch

Cannot and will not covers it - what you are wanting to do is not legal. Not even for personal use.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1079679

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice