Solved: nVIDIA driver help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HyungJun

i was wondering where i could download a nVIDIA driver installer for my graphics card.
MY graphics card is geforce2 mx/mx-400 and the problem is i cannot support openGL mode in the games i am currently playing. Will installing a driver fix this 'unable to open in openGL mode' problem ? thanks again (y) :) ohh.. im running on windows XP. thanks

HyungJun

hehe.. thanks.. nvidia site works now !! omg... wen i tried it didnt work for a very long tim :S

You're welcome. NVidia loads slowly, due both to its content and popularity.

Good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online