Solved: nVidia Geforce 7500LE 64

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DarkDestro28

DarkDestro28

It is attached to the case and from what I can see there is a tiny screw keeping it there but I am not too sure how to get it out. Black thing that says LF on it is attached to the case.

Yes you take the screw out and feel at the bottom of the V card and there is a tab you push to release it from the slot

DarkDestro28

Hi there Megabite having a bit of problem there is the black thing that i cannot seem to take out at all it seems like the part is stuck in there ive never worked with something like this so its new. also on top of that it has a clip which needs to be stuck into the port of the graphics card. Also on top of that i want to put a nvidia geforce 8500 gt but not sure if this will be able to take it or not

Triple6

First Name
Rob
Can you take pictures of the piece and the back of the case? The black piece sounds like a latch or cover that you have to figure out how to open/unlock. Post some pictures if you can and maybe we can figure it out.

DarkDestro28

Here is a picture and I have circled the part I am having problems understanding :confused: Also, I am not getting any signal anymore when trying to turn it on. Do you know what may be the cause of that?

Attachments

Triple6

First Name
Rob
Ahhh, OK. That black piece is part of the video card, its the VGA connector.

To remove the card, look at the back of the computer, there should be a door or panel that is hiding the screw to remove the card.

Triple6

First Name
Rob
The piece circled in red is what you need to remode to access the screw holding the card in, this is done from the back of the case.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online