Solved: Nyko Air Flow Mouse [NOT WORKING]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

0vermind

Okay,
Today I bought a NyKo AirFlow Mouse [E.G. http://www.nyko.com/nyko/products/?i=10]. And when I plug it in the Air Flow work and the laser works but the mouse pointer on the screen won't move. Someone else suggested to me to find drivers but I don't know what to update or how to update without spending any more money!!?!

Hope someone can help me, I'm stumped on this one I tried everything from attpemting to update controllers to attempting to find mouse drivers

Thanks,
Michael

Have you tryed contacting the company???

If you need additional technical support, please call us at 1-888-444-6956 between 8:30AM and 6PM, Mon-Fri Pacific Standard Time, or email us at [email protected]. Please allow approximately 5 business days for a response.

I can't tell how the mouse connects but if it is USB check in the computers bios and see if you have USB legacy mouse and keyboard enabled.

0vermind

My bro actully played around with it the other day and got it working by plugging in a USB to PS2 and go it working now!!! Thanks anyway ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts