(Solved) OE send receive window does not close

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dougj

I am using outlook express 6 on a win ME system. My OE sends and receives mail OK when it checks at predetermined time intervals as is set up in my options. However when I check manually by clicking the send/rec button the message windows does not disappear when outlook is done checking for messages. I am forced to click the hide button every time. It did not preform this way earlier. I have upgraded to 6 from 5 since this started and the problem persists.

Any ideas??

Dougj
When the window appears and sticks try clicking the little pushpin in the lower right hand corner.

Let us know if that helps.

Dave

Dougj

that did it. never noticed that b4 as I always have details closed. Thanx for the help.

Doug
Glad all is well now!
Take care and will consider matter solved.

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts