Solved: OE6 error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lola2001

Everytime I send an email I get this message. It was fine but then I installed Outlook so I could help someone troubleshoot. I got rid of outlook but now I get this message every time I send a message. It's driving me nuts.

Attachments

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Hi lola2001

In your Address Book check the properties of your contacts on the Name tab.
If it has a checkmark for Send E-mail using plain text only remove it and see if that removes the message.

Let us know what happens.

lola2001

Wow!! What a dummy I am! I had no idea that stupid little box was even there! All fixed now. I was suffering for nothing this whole time. Thanks SO much!

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
You are so welcome!

Have a nice day!

You can mark your thread solved using the Thread Tools at the top of the page.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online