{SOLVED} Office 2000: Problem Accessing Files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cdevaro

I have files (excel and word) in several folders on my desktop. I haven't had any problems accessing the files in the past, but now when I open the folder and click on the file, it locks the folder (not the computer) to where the file doesn't open or enable me to click on another file. I must close the folder using ctrl-alt-del. When I close it, it goes back to my desktop like normal, but my background blanks out and must be restored.
I can access the files just fine when I open Word or Excel. Any suggestions?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online