Solved: Offline files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raz

Guys

Just bought new Laptop with Vista Home premium...so a bit outta my depth with Vista....prefer XP anyday but thought i'd give vista a fair go.

Anyways i am trying to set up offline files with my desktop...but i can't find it....can any one tell me where is it in Home Premium...i suspect it may not be in home premium.

If this is the case can anyone recomend an offline file sync application that is not too expensive and works with home premium

Thanks
Raz

raz

its not in vista home premium...only in vista business upwards...used synchtoy set it up in a batch file and a shutdown script.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online