1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Old Server - Need new Drives

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MDub2112, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDub2112

MDub2112 Thread Starter

I've been given a HP NetServer LH 3 to use as a test server to set up Win2K3 Active Directory on. Yup, it's kind of old...

Current setup is only a GIG of memory
    Two 9.1 GB Ultra2 SCSI Drives and one 4.2 GB Ultra2 SCSI Drives.

Now, this, like I stated, will be a test server; however, after going for the production - It will become a W2K3 DC running DNS so, I'm going to need to upgrade the hard drives.

Does anyone know off the top of their head what the max size drives I can put in this thing would be..(CDW part numbers would be great..LOL)

Thanks & Have a Great Weekend All

2. MDub2112

MDub2112 Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/595334

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice