Solved: On screen issue when playing games.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kinda_Stuck

I am currently on my second Win 7 system after a major hard drive failure with my first.
However, unlike my first Win 7 system, some of the games I enjoy playing will not play full screen and are short of full screen size by 3 inches either side. Vertical the game is fine but horizontal position is not full.

Sorry but the best way to describe it.

Has anyone come across this before and is there a fix?

I run the Acer Aspire V3-531.

Tanis

Shane
Apologies if this an 'egg sucking' question, but what resolution are the games set to run at?

Tanis

Shane
:) No problem, its often the really simple things that get overlooked.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online