Solved: one pci slot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcmenon

:ee :confused:
i have one pci slot and one isa slot , my nic onboard mobo wont work
how can i use this one pci slot for video, sound and nic card ?

system info
PII 350,pcchips mobo
11gb hdd 256mb ram on one slot ;other 2 not working
nic with bell on it
bye
pcmenon

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
No, there is no single card that does video, sound, and ethernet or even any of those two.

Does the motherboard not have integrated sound and video?

If you're not aware of this already then let me fill you in; PCCHIPS makes crap. The absolute worst products on the market. Scrap the motherboard and look elsewhere.

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
If multiple components have failed then its time to return the board to its home; the trash bin.

Invest in new ,dont bother with your poor investment.Need good advice the guys here will help you,choose a rig and post it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online