Solved: Opening Secure Sites

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jesussaves24

I recently removed About:Blank from my computer, and alot of files that were infected were deleted in the process. Now, I am not able to access secure websites like Bank of America Online and Office of Recovery Services website. I am afraid, even though I am fairly well educated in computers and technology, that something important was deleted along the way.

Are the Privacy settings set to accept cookies from the sites you are unable to access? Tools> Internet Options> Advanced or Edit (check both)> then click OK> OK>

Have you tried lowering your internet security settings?
Tools> Internet Options> Security> click on Internet Zone> if Security Level is "Custom" then click on Default. (Or you may need to use the slider to set the security level lower). Then click Apply> then OK.

For full trouble shooting, see:

http://www.askmarvin.ca/forums/index.php?showtopic=1696

jesussaves24

Yes, I had already checked that, I just went back and looked again, and nothing there should be causing a problem, all the levels are normal.

Did you follow all the troubleshooting tips in the link I posted? Did you re-register the dill files, etc?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online