Solved: Opinions wanted please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Need opinions on the use of Revo uninstaller,is it safe to use ? not read any bad reports about it ..just wanted any users thoughts on the program ......

I've been using Revo for quite some time now with no problems. As I'm sure you are aware just be sure to check the registry entries before deleting.

I've never had any problems with Revo using the 'normal' removal method for programs that still have an entry in Add/Remove (although I only use the 'Safe' setting, the one after the program's own uninstaller)

I've never tried it in 'Hunter' mode though!

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I think it's a great "uninstall" utility. (y)

I wouldn't recommend it though for "Beginner" or "Computer Illiterate" users.

------------------------------------------------------------------

dotty999

Dotty
Need opinions on the use of Revo uninstaller,is it safe to use ? not read any bad reports about it ..just wanted any users thoughts on the program ......
I've been using it for quite a while without any mishaps Bob, just make sure you only delete the entries that are bolded and you should be fine :)

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Yep. That's VERY important to pay attention to when getting rid of the registry entries.

I've been using it for awhile without any problems.

Just like others said, Pay attention to what you delete.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
So many replies, thanks everyone (y):) It looked a good program,I only used it once to get rid of a difficult uninstall,and it did the job so well, it has to be one of the best freeware programs around .....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online