1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook 2000 Not Sending Plain Text

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mickeyw3340, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickeyw3340

mickeyw3340 Thread Starter

I monitor an email group using Outlook 2000 for applcation support here at the office. Sometimes when I respond to an email that was sent by another user, and also replay to the group server, the main group server rejects it and says I am not sending plain text. I do have Outlook set to send pain text. Under "Options" "Mail Format" I have "plain text" selected. When this happens it is when I am responding to an email that someone else has sent to the group. His email was accepted by the server so it was obviously "Plain text", but something is happening when I reply to it that adds something to convert it from plain text, or at least the email server thinks it is no longer plain text. (This is a private group, and not a Yahoo group or such as that). Does anyone have a clue as to what might be happening here?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/304650

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice