1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook 2003 never launches

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by renegade X, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. renegade X

renegade X Thread Starter

Hi everyone. i have a weird one here. At first it seemed to be an Exchange related issue, but when I logged on as another user the same issue happened. I tried a detect and repair which did nothing, so I completely uninstalled Office 2003 and rebooted. After I reinstalled, the application complained about the previous attempt and asked if I wanted to start in Safe Mode. Well, it has been about 15 hours and still Outlook is trying to launch. Obviously something is still cached somewhere, possibly the Application Data folder? This computer is up to date for Hotfixes and event viewer only has generic "Application Hangs" in the logs. Anyone know if there are registry entries that need to be dumped or files left behind in the Application Data folder? Thanks

2. renegade X

Anyone?

3. renegade X

4. renegade X

Okay I fixed it by uninstalling again, then running CCcleaner.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649860

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice