1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook 2007 Reply Font

Discussion in 'Archive: Business Applications' started by computerman29642, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. computerman29642

computerman29642 Thread Starter

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the Reply and Forwarding font without the signature font changing?

Whenever, I change the color of the reply and forward font my entire signature changes to the same color.

2. ChuckE

ChuckE

If you are using an outgo mail format of Text, then the font in your window will change everywhere.
    if you use the HTML (also called Rich Text) then you can individually change the font at every sentence, line, or character, if you want.

Which mail sending format are you using?

3. computerman29642

I have the mail format set to HTML, but the font still changing everywhere.

4. computerman29642

There must be a way that I can keep the font for the "Reply and Forward" signature to stop changing font color.

5. computerman29642

I was able to solve the problem. I changed the font color of the "Reply and Forward" signature to "Black" instead of using the "Automatic".

6. ChuckE

ChuckE

Re: "I was able to solve the problem."

Your entire problem is now solved? where the signature was changing as well? or just in one particular area?

Were the font types (Ariel, Times Roman, etc.) and sizes changing too?

7. computerman29642

It appears that the entire problem has been solved. No, the font type and size were not changing. The only thing that continued to change was the font color.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752909

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice