Solved: Outlook 2007 Reply Font

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computerman29642

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the Reply and Forwarding font without the signature font changing?

Whenever, I change the color of the reply and forward font my entire signature changes to the same color.

If you are using an outgo mail format of Text, then the font in your window will change everywhere.
if you use the HTML (also called Rich Text) then you can individually change the font at every sentence, line, or character, if you want.

Which mail sending format are you using?

computerman29642

There must be a way that I can keep the font for the "Reply and Forward" signature to stop changing font color.

computerman29642

I was able to solve the problem. I changed the font color of the "Reply and Forward" signature to "Black" instead of using the "Automatic".

Re: "I was able to solve the problem."

Your entire problem is now solved? where the signature was changing as well? or just in one particular area?

Were the font types (Ariel, Times Roman, etc.) and sizes changing too?

computerman29642

It appears that the entire problem has been solved. No, the font type and size were not changing. The only thing that continued to change was the font color.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online