1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook 2007 Send Button

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mathguy641961, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mathguy641961

mathguy641961 Thread Starter

I had to rebuild and reinstall my entire hard drive. Part of that process was reinstalling Outlook 2007 and bringing over my existing .pst file. I did all of that successfully and have it working. There is however one minor annoyance that I cannot seem to resolve no matter what I try. When I compose and email or reply to an email, the Send button is missing (left side of the tool bar). I have tried to add it from the menu but Send is not listed. I have deleted and re-added my email accounts and that didn't solve it. How do I get the Send button back!? :confused::confused::confused:

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    Have you "Tested" your accounts from the "Accounts" pane, when you were setting them up?

I think that you do NOT have the any settings in the "Outgoing" servers. I have see the missing "Send" icon, because there was NO accounts set up.

3. mathguy641961

Thank you for your reply!

Actually, I have and I do have information in the outgoing servers. I am fully functional in Outlook. I am able to send, receive, etc. It's just that the Send button is not present on the Message "ribbon". I've actually gotten the Send icon to be shown on the Quick Access bar but not on the ribbon.

4. mathguy641961

This can be listed as solved. It was the Business Contact Manager that was the culprit. That has to be installed in order to have the Send button on the ribbon.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/993687

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice