1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook 2007/Vista Home Premium SP2 - Remove Forwarding Lines from emails

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by coineeze, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coineeze

coineeze Thread Starter

Can someone please tell me how to remove vertical "forwarded lines" from an email received created in HTML, where the email also contains images/graphics?

I do recall that in order to eliminate forward line or characters from an email that is only text, you simply change the email to Plain Text which effectively eliminates these annoying lines/marks. However when you adopt this method with an email that contains pictures, all pictures get eliminated as well.

Can you help?

Thanks.:confused::confused:

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

Hi coineeze

This is for an email that has been forwarded to you? Not an email that you are forwarding?
    Did you try copying the content to the right of the forwarding bars and pasting it into a new message that is Formatted to be HTML?

A Google search does show some Freeware programs that are designed to do just that.
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=remo...+for+emails&btnG=Google+Search&fp=_eZWfiiRJPA

I have never used them as I just edit my emails, if necessary. :)

3. joyfax

joyfax

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/832577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice