1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook Calendar

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by MichaelAdams1993, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelAdams1993

MichaelAdams1993 Thread Starter

Ok so I added a few events to my calendar real quick the other day by just clicking the day (in grid view) and typing in the event name. Just now when I went back and fixed the day I hit save and the event isn't visable on the month grid. The event is still there but in order to view it I have to scroll down to the time in day view. Why doesn't the event show up when in month view? all of my events are doing that now, they never used to! AHHH!

2. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

Hi Michael, which version of Outlook are you using? In Outlook 2007, when you're in the month view there are radio buttons at the top where you can choose for the Details to be Low, Medium or High. To show the individual appointments (as opposed to all day appointments) you must choose High. Hope that helps.

3. MichaelAdams1993

MichaelAdams1993 Thread Starter

Oh my god thank you! :) It was right in front of my face the entire time, I feel kinda stupid right now. I've just been really fed up with technology lately and it doesn't seem to be liking me. Thanks so much, yes I have 2007 so it was right where you said.

Thanks again!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/921490

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice