Solved: Outlook Express 6 in IE 6 Ctrl +Click HELP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Poetrycrow

It worked for a while, then I logged off and it came back later and it went right back to the same old thing. I know this is in the archives, but I can't find it in the 70+ pages, I looked for over an hour.

Here it is. I am on Windows XP SP2, I am on IE 6.0 & OE 6.0 A cousin sent me an e-card, it said I had to do the old ctrl+click, I stupidly did this and now it won't go away permanently. I want to be able to open a link from OE as I always did without having to hit ctrl + click. I hope someone can help me

Thanks,

Erin T. Crowe :eek:

Poetrycrow

Yes, I can click on links from IE fine just not in my OE and it only started the day that I clicked on that e-card.

Poetrycrow

Yes Thank you so much, that did work.....I appreciate your help more than you know. That was driving me nuts.

Sincerely,
Erin T. Crowe

cybertech

Retired Moderator
My pleasure!

I'm happy to hear that worked and I hope to see you around as a regular here at TSG!

:)

Poetrycrow

I am sure I will be around here, remember I have a dash of stupidness. LOL. At work I am the one they come to for the computers, not because it is my job, but because they felt like I felt before you helped me.

Thank you again,
Erin:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online