Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Outlook express question

868 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  cmed 
#1 ·
This isn't a big problem for me but thought maybe I could get some guidance on how to change the way my mail opens. I have IE6 and outlook express for mail program.
When I see that I have mail to read I double click on the message and it opens in minimal size. I have to click maximum in order to read the message. Same thing when I am ready to type a new message to send. Opens in minimal size and I have to click maximum before I can type the message. Any way I can get to a full screen with the first click?
No mechanical problem just some extra clicks every time.
Thanks

#2 ·
Just use your mouse on the lower right corner and drag the window to maximized size, don't use the maximize button. You might have to move the window using the title bar at the top to place the window in the middle of your screen. When you close the window, it should remember the size when closed.

#8 ·
After dragging it and centering it I then held down ctrl and clicked file and close and then restarted the computer. Seems to be holding okay. Will see after closing down for night and rebooting tomorrow. Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.