Solved: Outlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dojoman

I have recently installed Windows XP Pro on my pc and I have set my email accounts on OE6, for some reason I cannot receive any emails but I can send them, I have checked the settings on my other pc and they are the same, but I can send and receive messages on that one, can anyone help please, Dojo

Double check that the POP3 inmail server address IS correct, sometimes a , looks like a .

When you send an email , it should you give you an error message. Could we have that message?

dojoman

Hi again m8, thanks for the help, I have double checked it and it looks ok, it is allowing me to send emails but not receive them, regards Dojo

dojoman

Hi m8, I have sorted it now, it was my fault, I had put pop3 instead of just pop in the server box, have now rectified it and it is ok, thanks for your help anyway, cheers Dojo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online