Solved: Outlook freezes up when clicking on link

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

I have been using Outlook XP Professional for 3 years now. On Monday, it started freezing up when I either click on a link in an e-mail or try to open an attached document in an e-mail.

Any suggestions? I archive monthly, by the way.

jimr381

Jim
Did you install or update any applications on Sunday or Monday?

jimr381

Jim
Something happened in-between. Have you tried disabling your antivirus and seen if you still have issues? Have you tried setting up your default browser again? Have you tried to rollback the PC? What have you done so far to diagnose what is happening?

I think I'll just call our computer tech! This is too "deep" for me. Thanks for trying!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online