1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: OUTLOOK: MociExt.dll and SBCMSYNC.DLL files missing

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by max tell, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max tell

max tell Thread Starter

WINDOWS EX
    OFFICE XP

When starting up MicroSoft OUTLOOK, the following two messages appear in two separate boxes, the second appearing after I click OK for the first:

1) The add-in "C:\WINDOWS\System32|MociExt.dll" could not be installed or laoded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help munu. Unable to load "C:\WINDOWS\System32\MociExt.dll". You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file.

2) The add-in "C:\Prorgram Files/MicroSoft Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL" could not be installed or laoded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help munu. Unable to load "C:\Prorgram Files/MicroSoft Office\SBCMSYNC.DLL". You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file.

And when I try to send an email, I get the following error message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: test
    Sent: 9/16/2004 11:47 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'Robert Stelmach' on 9/16/2004 11:47 AM
    554 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied

I hope you can help me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

max

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Did this have anything to do with your return email address problem?

3. max tell

max tell Thread Starter

No, it didn't have anything to do with my return address problem, but I finally was able to solve it by going to the Microsoft web site. There are still other problems with OUTLOOK though that I will now post as a separate thread. Thank you again for your help.

max

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275653

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice