1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Outlook web access

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by MN_N8VTech, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MN_N8VTech

MN_N8VTech Thread Starter

Im not sure if this is in the right forum but I didnt see one for server OS's.
    My problem is, on a server 2003 machine w/exchange 2003 there are about 3-5 people who use OWA. One user went on vacation for a week and now shes back and she cant log into OWA, "You could not be logged on to Outlook Web Access. Make sure your domain\user name and password are correct, and then try again."
    I assure you, they are. Ive evn reset her password on the server and tried to no avail. I even created a test account and couldnt log in with that either. Im pretty sure the first question will be was the account disabled, it wasnt. I even disabled then re-enabled it just in case, same results. I also used to be able to log in with the admin account to OWA (although havent for quite some time) and cant get in with that either. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

2. MN_N8VTech

MN_N8VTech Thread Starter

Ok, I solved this myself but I thought I would post what I found in case someone else runs into the same issue.
    I didnt set this server up initially but I assume its the same on any exchange server. The persons email username (email address) was one thing but to log into OWA she had to use her server logon name. For instance, her email username would similar to "user.name" but to log in she used "usern" and that went to her email inbox. That was news to me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700051

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice