Solved: Outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FrankMocerino

Need help extracting specific records from MS Outlook contacts. I have an Outlook contacts file that has multiple catagories in the catagorie field, I need to delete contacts that have "personal" in the catagorie field even if the catagorie field has other catagories in it (i.e. personal, New York, Plumber) I need to delete the whole record and not just the record with personal in the catagorie field. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Frank

For this question, we really need to know the Outlook Version you need assistance with. Always great to include core info about the computer, operating system, service packs, software and versions for faster resolutions.

FrankMocerino

This situation is unique, so no it's no solved, because the catagorie field has multiple entries I can not sort on that field. If I do view bt that field it does put them in the order by each entrie in that field but because of the multiple entries when I delete the item with let say "personal" in the catagorie field the person stays in the contacts because it also had "accountant" and "New York" in the catagorie field as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online