1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Page scroll to bottom automatically

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Maximus_PK, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Maximus_PK

Maximus_PK Thread Starter

I have a dell desktop pc running XP media centre edition version 2002.Everey now and again(when I open up a page)the page will auto scroll to the bottom of page and when I try to move it up via the side bar it continuously flickers and doesn t allow me to move it up.The problem seems to come and go,but its very frustrating when it happens.

2. Maximus_PK

never mind I have worked it out

3. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

Was it the center button auto-scroll?

4. Maximus_PK

Yes someone had pressed scroll lock(middle of top right hand corner of pc)which I had never used and didn t even know such marvels of modern technology even existed.A bit like a close encounter with an alien for the very fist time.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753732