Solved: Paint and all Games some from Startup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

2talll

Is there a way to find them going into the C-Drive?
Is there a way to reload them if they are actually gone for some reason?

Thanks

2talll said:
Is there a way to find them going into the C-Drive?
Is there a way to reload them if they are actually gone for some reason?

Thanks
Drive C:
Windows:
System32 folder, scroll down and you will find MSPAINT and the games on your computer.

You should be able to reinstall them using the add/remove applet in control panel, and choosing ADD / REMOVE WINDOWS COMPONENTS

2talll

OK, thanks. I think I found everything- is there a list somewhere on line that shows what should be in the Games and Accessories Folders in the Startup Menu?

Also, are there any more "related" folders that might also be missing things now? I'd rather be able to go in and find everything now seeing as I know where to look if there's anything else in that might be in the System32 folder.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online