Solved: PC Freezes Intermittently Sending Juno Email

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Boco

Dell Laptop 128MG Ram, Windows XP SP2 - I use Juno client/server for email. I prepare email off-line then hit send, software dials up, appears to send message and on occasion (infrequently), the laptop freezes and I have to remove battery to restart the PC.

I have reinstalled Juno, but it continues. I haven't installed any software recently, other than AD Aware.

Any ideas for resolving would be appreciated.

Boco

thavir said:
Dell Laptop 128MG Ram, Windows XP SP2 - I use Juno client/server for email. I prepare email off-line then hit send, software dials up, appears to send message and on occasion (infrequently), the laptop freezes and I have to remove battery to restart the PC.

I have reinstalled Juno, but it continues. I haven't installed any software recently, other than AD Aware.

Any ideas for resolving would be appreciated.
I solved the problem myself - haven't had a reoccurance for weeks - my installing more memory - 256 MG. There's 2 slots in the laptop and Dell used both slots with 64MG chips, so I replaced one with 256MG. All is well and computer is running faster.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online