1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Peachtree

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by gjanes, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gjanes

gjanes Thread Starter

Hi I am new to this forum

I am have a problem with Peachtree printing invoices and statements. When I try to print invoices and statements on some printers I get a message saying that there is no room to store printer setup parameters in form file. The printers that I have at home are HPpsc950 and Epson 2880. I can print to the Epson and when I try to print to the HP is when I get the error message. I have had this on other printers. Can anyone help.

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

I think this is the problem.

This error message typically is related to an incompatible Printer Driver, as defined in Windows - Printers & Faxes. Change your print driver to another, usually an older print driver for your printer or change your printer.

3. gjanes

gjanes Thread Starter

If I need an older print driver for my printer than I wouldn't think that the Epson 2880 printer would work, becasue it is a pretty new version of printers.

4. gjanes

gjanes Thread Starter

Do you think that if I would get a new Peachtree 2010 program that would take care of the problem?

5. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

6. gjanes

gjanes Thread Starter

Thanks for the help. I will check with google.

7. gjanes

gjanes Thread Starter

I bought a new Epson printer and it will print out the invoices and statements. I think that the Epson drivers are more compatable with Peachtree.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976521

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice