1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Peculiar Printing Problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by RED CLOUD, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RED CLOUD

RED CLOUD Thread Starter

Dear Friends,

I have Windows XP Home Edition, use Word 2000 and Excel 2000 and have an Epson 740 Printer. If I type a document in Word and then choose File / Print and select more than one copy, only one single copy ever comes out of the Printer. The same thing happens if I try to take multiple copies from a scanned document. Strangely if I produce a document in Excel and follow the same procedure, then multiple copies are produced.

I wonder please whether any kind person might have an answer to this problem, as at the moment if I want ten copies of a Word document I have to press the Print Button on the toolbar, ten separate times.

Thank You,

Red Cloud

2. Yorkshire Guy

Yorkshire Guy

Red Cloud,
    1st thing I would do would be to check to see if Epson have a more up-to-date print driver and if so download and install that.
    If a newer version isn't available try re-loading what you already have.

It's worth a try.
    lol
    Hew

3. RED CLOUD

RED CLOUD Thread Starter

Hewanm,

Thank you very much for you response, I will try out your suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Red Cloud

4. RED CLOUD

RED CLOUD Thread Starter

Dear Hewanm,

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, but I am pleased to say the problem is solved. I visited the Epson web site and downloaded the latest Driver for XP which cured the problem.

Thank you so much for your help.

Red Cloud

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/322284

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice