1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Photoshop How to deactivate image sticking

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by aXz, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. aXz

aXz Thread Starter

Okay so listen, i have googled all over and i find no topics about how we can disable the sticking.
    If you still dont know what i mean imagine this: you have pasted a image on your image, you are about to place it somewere, but the image sticks it self in the corners and the image around.

It's so annoying, cause i cant get the result i want, any photoshoppers know how?

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i'm not sure what you mean - any chance of a before and after image posted here - perhaps - jpg and a psd format (zipped)

I will move to the digital imaging forum - may get more response there

3. aXz

aXz Thread Starter

Say, that you have an image you can move it around lets say you want it in the center, you move the image against the center, but then somehow it automatecly sticks at the grey wall close to it..

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    I have had a play with putiing a layer over a background and with the move tool I can move the image anywhere I like - There are some LOCK options on the layer which will lock the layers together - but nothing i could see to snap to a clolour or the corners..
    perhaps you could descibe what you do - ie
    Photoshop version (7,cs,cs4 etc)

1) Open File Image1
    2) Open File Image 2
    3) Select image 2 - Select - Select all - edit - copy
    4) Select image 1 - paste
    5) window - show layer
    6) Click and highlight top layer
    7) Select move tool
    8) Move top layer

5. Hughv

Hughv

Is the image being pasted larger than the layer below?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917829

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice