1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: photosshop

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by allotment, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. allotment

allotment Thread Starter

i want to join 2photos together

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    this may be better in Digital Photography & Imaging forum, so moving , unless this is for web design

what exactly do you want to do - can you give some detail

3. allotment

allotment Thread Starter

ihave two seperate photos of my daughters at a wedding and i like to have them put together if possible
    thanks

4. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    How .. Side by Side, Over & Under .. or .. Parts of one inserted into the other ????
    Which version of Photoshop do you have ????

5. wowzer

wowzer

Be nice to see them... and as has been asked... "put together" ... how?

6. Peano

Peano Banned

Right, show and tell.

Show: the pictures.

Tell: Clearly, please, what you mean by "put together."

7. ngk0585

ngk0585

Photoshop comes with a utility called Photo Stitch. Look for it. It will do what you wish irrespective of the orientation or format. this assumes both pictures were taken with similar backgrounds. If not you will have to do some editing in Photoshop. If they come from differing sources, you can crop both in Photo Shop, Create New file with twice the dimensions of either, then copy and paste into the new file. They can be moved however you like in the New. Flatten the image and crop as desired. Iterations of this process will yield your most precious desire. - good luck.

8. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    I hadn't though of stitching photos (making a panorama) .. but now that you mentioned it ... (good suggestion)
    I have found that "usually" the freeware Autostitch works better than Photoshop and is fully automatic.
    Autostitch hasn't been updated in a long time and I see there's a "new kid" on the block .. Hugin ...
    I haven't had a chance to play with him yet :D

9. ngk0585

ngk0585

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice