Solved: photosshop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

etaf

Wayne
this may be better in Digital Photography & Imaging forum, so moving , unless this is for web design

what exactly do you want to do - can you give some detail

allotment

this may be better in Digital Photography & Imaging forum, so moving , unless this is for web design

what exactly do you want to do - can you give some detail
ihave two seperate photos of my daughters at a wedding and i like to have them put together if possible
thanks

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
How .. Side by Side, Over & Under .. or .. Parts of one inserted into the other ????
Which version of Photoshop do you have ????

Be nice to see them... and as has been asked... "put together" ... how?

Peano

Banned
Right, show and tell.

Show: the pictures.

Tell: Clearly, please, what you mean by "put together."

Photoshop comes with a utility called Photo Stitch. Look for it. It will do what you wish irrespective of the orientation or format. this assumes both pictures were taken with similar backgrounds. If not you will have to do some editing in Photoshop. If they come from differing sources, you can crop both in Photo Shop, Create New file with twice the dimensions of either, then copy and paste into the new file. They can be moved however you like in the New. Flatten the image and crop as desired. Iterations of this process will yield your most precious desire. - good luck.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I hadn't though of stitching photos (making a panorama) .. but now that you mentioned it ... (good suggestion)
I have found that "usually" the freeware Autostitch works better than Photoshop and is fully automatic.
Autostitch hasn't been updated in a long time and I see there's a "new kid" on the block .. Hugin ...
I haven't had a chance to play with him yet :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online